TropicalAstral provide adult education courses and workshops. We have set courses and workshops but we can also tailer any course to meet your needs. Courses and workshops can be held in the Algarve, Portugal, or alternatively these can be held online.
Our staff have considerable experience in educational resource. Our website, The Language Menu, has a member base of around 33,000 teachers worldwide.
Our courses and workshops are offered in the major European languages.
Taxes - IRS (Portuguese Income Tax)
Date: 07 DEC 2023
Workshop Overview: Let us help you understand the important rules and systems in Portugal. Did you know that you can save up to €3,000 a year in taxes if you do it right? Did you also know that as a resident of Portugal, you can reduce your IRS or even be refunded if you benefit from some tax deductions...
How to Apply for EU Grants - Erasmus+ KA220 and KA210
Date: 05 DEC 2023
Workshop Overview: This workshop is designed to equip participants with the essential knowledge and tools needed to successfully apply for EU grants, specifically focusing on Erasmus+ KA220 and KA210. Led by experienced trainer Veronica Gelfgren, who has been actively involved in over 50 EU projects since 2008, this workshop covers all you need to know.
How to Manage an EU Project
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain comprehensive insights into EU project management practices and equip yourself with the tools necessary for successful project implementation. To reserve your spot, please [provide registration details].
Our Courses & Workshops
The points below will be covered during the workshop:
- Personal development and productivity
- Time management
- Using project management tools
- Strategies to boost employee performance
- How to plan and prioritize effectively
- Habits to avoid and habits to acquire
- Simple things that will boost your time management skills
- Marketing skills
- Utilizing social media to grow your business
- Workshop – social media posts and designs made in
- Case studies
- Sustainability aspects
- Business positioning
- The green office
During the workshop we will go through a number of different tools that can be used when teaching and you will create examples and present these to the group.
You will be provided with material to take away, to help where preparing your own classes.
The points below are just a few things that will also be covered during the language teacher’s workshop:
- Digital tools for material creation
- The Language Menu tools
- Creating and using flashcards (analog & digital) in the classroom
- “Example classes” and role play situations
- Ice-breakers and conversation starters
- Ideas for debates
Check out our online web tools for creative educators & trainers
Do not underestimate the importance of social media marketing for your business.
During the social media marketing workshop, we will discuss the importance of social media, and how you can use it to maximum effect to boost both sales and brand awareness for your company.
A few of the many items covered in the workshop include:
- Identifying your target audience/demographics
- Creating a social media/brand toolkit
- Different social media platforms
- How to reach your target market/audience
- Increasing followers
- How to create social media content
- Creating a basic website
- Email campaigns
- Increasing visibility on search engines such as Google and Bing
Take part in our financial literacy workshop and we will guide you through every step to help you achieve your goal.
The points below are just a few items that will be covered, providing you with the financial expertise needed for your business.
- Interest calculation
- Credit cards
- Secured vs unsecured loans